If you are looking for an updated version of DCPcrypt try either
I’ve not tried either of them (and I’m told they are quite different to each other – no idea which is closest to the original)!
DCPcrypt has finally been retired (except for the versions above). I’ve been developing it since 1999 and from 2007 (or so) it has been developing code rot as I’ve not had time to update it. It was good while it worked but now there has come a point where I can’t guarantee that it will work correctly (or securely) under recent versions of Delphi.
For the curious, the code is still available below. However, I don’t recommend anyone to use it any more.
- DCPcrypt Demos — Two demos for use with DCPcrypt v2.
- DCPcrypt v2 for Delphi 2009/2010 — same as v2 beta 3 but update for Delphi 2009/2010 (additional unicode string encryption).
- DCPcrypt v2 for Delphi 2007/2009 — same as v2 beta 3 but update for Delphi 2009 (old).
- DCPcrypt v2 Beta 3 — RECOMMENDED: The very latest version with full(?) documentation.
- DCPcrypt v1.31 — The last of the “old style” library series. All the implementations work correctly however it is recommended that you use the v2 beta.